My bottle cap writing

Hello everyone Hermione 18 here, this is my bottle cap writing. I had to design my own bottle cap and I chose a box here is why you should buy it. Tell me in the comments if you would or wouldn’t buy it and why, also if you have any questions about it ask in the comments.

“Oh no…I forgot ice for my coca cola!”

“I can help you … just use my box bottle topper 2.0” 

“What is that?!”

“It is an invention to make your life easier. Awesomely, it has some admirable uses such as it can make crazy cool drinks, it has terrific travel use and it has interchangeable settings!”

The current bottle top is absolutely BORING! I mean it has no use except just keeping your bottle from spilling! We deserve something funky, something crazy! I am sure this will SAVE YOUR LIFE… because there is nothing worse than a warm coca cola!

I am certain that box bottle topper 2.0 will cool your drink to the point it might freeze! Let me share a story. My grandmother absolutely adores cold drinks (seriously she won’t drink warm water, coke, sprite, ginger ale, etc…) but when my parents forget to put her drink in the fridge or make ice she has to bring her own cold beverage!! This rounds me up to my first reason icy cold drinks. Box bottle topper 2.0 delivers accessible ice, think about my story imagine if my grandmother had box bottle topper 2.0. This means not needing to get up!

The time has come to reveal the most thrilling thing of all..

The Box bottle topper 2.0 can not only keep things cold… it has interchangeable spectacular settings that will blow your mind! It can be warm on the inside and cold on the outside and vice versa! Imagine your food cold and your coffee warm! Skiers and skaters like to bring drinks to the arena or ski hill, if they leave their drinks on the lid it will stay warm ! 

Clearly you should buy box bottle topper 2.0. It can provide crazy cool drinks, it has terrific travel use and it has interchangeable settings.